Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 29th

http://www.cmmayo.com/d5mwearchives.february.html


Use this as your opening line:
I was born on February 29th. 


Unfortunately I only get to celebrate my birthday on my birthday, every four years. Since the 29th is the extra day they add on to the end of Februray during a leap year, and since otherwise there are only 28 days in that month I have to choose, either February 28th or March 1st for my birthday each year. While you may say that this would be fun; Hey I get to choose what day my birthday is... Try handing someone a drivers license with that date on it, and see how many people tell you it's fake. *sigh*

(As a side note. This is fictional. My birthday is not February 29th. Just for those out there who would ask...)

No comments:

Post a Comment