Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ten People

I found a writing exercise online, that said to pick ten people I know, and write one sentence about them.
Errr okay...

I think she needs to loosen up, be less prudish ya know?
He's one of the most handsome men I know, beautiful at his very core.
Thinking of ways to out smart him is harder than I would have ever thought.
I never thought I could fine someone so lovely, and so interesting at first meeting.
I wish that if she had to be passionate about something, that, that something would be less crazy.
Subtly is not her strong suite, nor mine.
Wishing that she would take more pride in herself will get me nowhere until she wants to do it herself.
A daily conversation with him, and I feel worlds better about it's events.
Adventure is on the rise, and I think she might be able to get me there.
More than anyone else I know, they probably think this last line is about them... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment